Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

4 day weekend and Sedona

First thing Checked off my 104 things in 104 weeks!! woohoo!!

It feels like we have been non stop since the holidays and this past weekend we somehow managed a 4 day weekend! Nic had some random day off thing that he needed to use or something like that on Friday and my job was moving buildings so I had done all my Friday - Monday work on Thursday. So Friday and Saturday we lounged around the house and actually got a ton done. We ventured to Ikea Saturday and dreamed about our "perfect" house.

Sunday Nic decided we should get out of the house, of course I was all for it! So we packed up and drove out to Sedona. We had an amazing day! We decided that we needed to do things like this more often. We talked about so much and really reconnected again. And of course Mae had quality time with her "friend"
I love her chubby toes!!

We pulled over to look at the view... Seriously... hes Hott!! 
I love him <3
Then we stopped at a outside market thingy where they had a bunch of home decor srtuff and random things... but we looooved it.. I just loved the way they did this ally way.....
These were hanging everywhere! I wanted to buy one sooo bad!

Its a walking stick... and if it wasnt $150.00 Nic would have bought it...... Dork....
Nic actually took this picture!! it cracks me up because the indian has such character!

She was so tired!! but she did sooo good :)
Such a perfect day!

1 comment:

  1. that looks like so much fun!
    you have such a beautiful family :)
    xoxo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete