Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Rough Night last night.....

Little miss decided it was a good idea to wake up at 5 and not go back to sleep. Tried everything but she just wanted me to hold her... So here we are sitting on the couch cuddling... Im exhausted.... but at least its a sunday and Ill let Nic sleep in for a little then ill sleep while he stays up with her.

Anyways I needed to post more pictures of Miss Maelynne so here they are.

One of my favorite pictures...

I asked Nic to Cover her up. When I came back this is what I saw... cracked me up..
I love how Nic interacts with her... I didnt think he would be this good with a baby... he melts my heart..


We went on a drive to sedona yesterday but we didnt make it there. haha The GPS took us to some random place but it wasnt sedona. It was a beautiful drive and we had a lot of fun. Ill post pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha at least little Maelynne is warm and cozy! and he didn't cover her nose so she could still breathe! :)

    ReplyDelete