Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Missing Camera :(

I think our camera is lost :( makes me so sad because there have been so many precious moments I have wanted to capture and unfortunately I have not been able to. Breaks my heart. However, my Iphone has been a good replacement and I am counting my pennies to get a new and maybe even better one (wink wink)

Mae has gotten sooo big and has changed so much. She "talks" all the time now. And just yesterday she signed her first sign.... MILK!! She is just amazing! Now I have to learn more sign language to keep up with her growing mind! (Nic thinks I'm crazy for teaching her sign language) So if anyone has any good signs or websites I can go to please let me know!

We also went swimming yesterday (we are house/dog sitting for my sister so I have a HUGE house and pool for a week woop woop!) Mae has been in a pool before but wasn't very fond of swimming. I thought I would keep trying this week, and yesterday she fell in love with the water! She kicked and splashed and laughed and tried to get me to let her go!! Water Polo Player in the making!!

So much is going to change in the next few months and I cant wait! Ill keep looking for my camera but I dont think I will find it :(

2 comments: