Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

The K's in my life....

I love my sister and I LOOOOOVVVEEEE her family. I am SOOOO blessed we live only 12 minute away from each other! Anyways this post is about her kids. The 6 K's I love every one of them SO much and each one I love SOOO differently. You would think that living in a family of 6 kids one or two would not have a personality of their own. Like they would get lost in the crowd. But this is SO not the case with the K's LOL. The personalities that those little people have are unreal. Since its Kambrya's birthday this month and I got the most adorable pictures of her I thought I would single her out here. Oh and another thing.... Shalaynas Kids dont go by their first names... EVER. They all have nicknames.. Kambryas is Breah This little girl is so freaking cute you want to punch someone. I swear she's an Old soul. I mean the little girl birthed herself hahahahahahahaha Anyways, we were swimming at their house and she was sleeping. I was taking pictures when she woke up and caught her yawning.
and then I caught this cute little look haha
 Shes so beautiful it blows me away.
Happy almost 3rd birthday Breah!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment